FNO 2015 – Fashion’s Night Out
Tonight is Fashion’s Night Out 2015! This year it will be known as Vogue Loves Regent Street.
“We’re delighted to be celebrating Fashion’s Night Out for our seventh consecutive year, and as the centre of London’s retail heartland it made perfect sense to focus our activity with Vogue Loves Regent Street,” said editor Alexandra Shulman. “We hope thousands of shoppers will once again join us to celebrate the street’s exciting mix of designer and high-street brands.”
Fitness At Fashion’s Night Out
- Start the night at Akasha Spa where you can sit back, relax and enjoy a complimentary mindfulness workshop either at 6.30pm or 7.30pm for half an hour. This is followed by an informative Q&A with wellness coach Akcelina Cvijetic who will be able to answer any of your mindfulness dilemmas. And, just to complete your freshly cleansed mind, there will be servings of raw-press organic juices provided by Purifyne Cleanse to send you on your newly relaxed and revitalised FNO way.
- If physical fitness is more your style, hotfoot it to Nike where Rebecca Gentry (who trained the Miss Vogue 10k team) whisks you away on a 5km run at 6.30pm. Calgary Avansino will welcome you back into the store and share her thoughts on nutrition with a talk at 7.30pm, as you guiltlessly enjoy the in-store catering after all that FNO exercise – who knew fitness could be so fashionably easy? Sign up for the run here.
- Talking about fashion and fitness, join the conversation at Liberty where Nike ambassadors will be showing you how to effortlessly style different looks with Nike trainers. See how to work them into your everyday wardrobe, taking you running into the autumn-winter season ahead.
- With your fashionable sporty footwear covered, it’s time for the launch of the new Superdry Sport collection which will have you standing out from the FNO crowd with its cool, bold fluoro hues. Get a boost in-store with the healthy refreshments on-site and watch fitness blogger Kim Hartwell as she hosts the active area sharing her inside fitness tips…
- If by this point you are in need of an escape, pop along to Uniqlo where the Hardihood sisters will be dishing up organic, sustainable nibbles and drinks from Savse. Enjoy all this and the brand new Uniqlo Activewear range as you soak up on healthy knowledge from Madeleine Shaw, Rens Kroes and Vogue‘s Lauren Murdoch-Smith in the eagerly anticipated panel discussion from 7pm to 7.45pm all about health and wellbeing. A delicious end to your fabulous, fashionable and fit night out!
Find out everything you need to know about Fashion’s Night Out, and how to book the activities, here.